Final Days Demo
A downloadable game for Windows
Multiplayer Mutant Massacring Mayhem!
About Final Days
These are humanity's Final Days... Dirty warfare has left most of the population mutated and thirsty for blood. Band together and battle for your survival!
Final Days is an intense, arcade style, co-op shooter where you battle against massive mutant hordes. Go it alone, or team up with as many friends as you can muster!
Can you survive?
About The Demo
This demo version only contains 2 maps, 4 ammo types, and 2 music tracks (whereas the full version has much more). It is also still an alpha, meaning it's unfinished (and may have a few bugs). But I'm hoping the demo will give you a taste of what the full game is like.
I'm looking for further feedback from the community, so I'd love to hear what you think of it so far!
And if you enjoy the demo and would like to get more involved with the alpha, then Final Days is available to buy now as an Early Access title on Steam. The full version contains more game modes, maps, ammo types, explosives, achievements, leaderboards, and more!
Have fun and I hope you enjoy Final Days!
- Multiplayer Features:
- Team up for online co-op play with as many friends as you can muster (up to 16 players!)
- Play split-screen with up to 4 friends on the same computer (and still be able to join online games!)
- Still need some extra backup? Add up to 4 bots to help level the playing field!
- Battle ever-growing hordes of mutants as their numbers increase into the hundreds!
- Get amped by the intense soundtrack from Chris Head!
- Earn bragging rights with your scores on the leaderboards and unlockable achievements
- Destroy the mutant hordes with several different ammo types and explosives
- Move and place objects to slow the hordes (although it won’t last long!)
- Think on your feet as the hordes (and sometimes other players) destroy the environment
- Feel the tension as the realistic field of view forces you to check your surroundings
- Control the action using either a twin-stick controller or keyboard & mouse
- Choose from different campaigns and game modes, several maps, and procedurally generated levels
For more info, visit: finaldays.plus7software.com
|Published||Feb 15, 2016|
|Tags||Arcade, Co-op, Fast-Paced, Gore, Horror, Post-apocalyptic, Top down shooter, Twin Stick Shooter, Zombies|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 16|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Community|
NOTE: The Final Days demo is also available for free via Steam. You can get it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/459830
Final Days is only available on Windows. Windows 7 or newer is required. Anything older (e.g. Windows Vista, Windows XP) will not work.
It also requires the following dependencies to be installed:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1
- DirectX End-User Runtime
- Windows Media Player (for music playback) – This is normally included with Windows, unless you are using the "N" (Europe) or "KN" (Korea) version. In this case, you'll need to install the Media Feature Pack for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10.
Most people should already have these dependencies installed on their system. But if you're not sure, just run the installers. (They're web installers, so they won't download/install anything if it's already installed.)
First of all, make sure you have installed the required dependencies mentioned above.
The easiest way to install the Final Days demo is with the itch app. You'll also receive updates to the game automatically this way. You can get it here: https://itch.io/app