Final Days Demo
A downloadable game for Windows
About Final Days
These are humanity's Final Days...
Dirty warfare has left most of the population mutated and thirsty for blood. Band together and battle for your survival!
Final Days is a fast-paced and intense multi-player shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world. It attempts to blend retro arcade style with modern elements. The design goal is for the game to be quick and simple to play while providing an enjoyable challenge. Inspirations include titles such as Smash TV, Gauntlet, Killing Floor, and Left 4 Dead.
Can you survive?
About The Demo
This demo version of Final Days currently only contains 1 map. It is also still an alpha, meaning it's unfinished (and may contain a couple of bugs). But I hope it will give you a taste of what the completed game could be like!
I'm looking for further feedback from the community, so I'd love to hear what you think of it so far!
Have fun and I hope you enjoy Final Days!
- Enjoy intense multiplayer sessions with as many friends as you can muster (up to 16 players!)
- Play split-screen with up to 4 friends on the same computer (and still be able to join online/LAN games!)
- Control the action using either a twin-stick controller or keyboard & mouse
- Feel the tension as the realistic field of view forces you to check your surroundings
- Locate threats using your "sonar radar" which visualises where sounds are coming from
- Test your skill with a unique aiming mechanism which varies accuracy (e.g. running will reduce your accuracy)
- Think on your feet as the hordes (and sometimes other players) destroy the environment
- Destroy the mutant hordes with several different ammo types and explosives
- Use your shove attack to help get you out of those tight situations
- Enjoy awesome tunes by The Groove Foundry
- Experience a foreboding atmosphere created by effects such as dynamic lighting and pseudo-3D sound effects
These are features I'm planning to add, or are currently being developed.
Please be aware that this list will be likely to change over time based on community feedback.
- Mac and Linux versions (with cross-platform multi-player support)
- Game mode better suited for single player
- Further expansion of maps and game modes
- Ability to create and share your own custom maps
- Procedurally generated levels
- More enemy types, including bosses
- More ammo types and explosives
- More music
- Steam Trading Cards, Achievements, Leaderboards, and Workshop support
- Player customisation
- Customisable controls
For more info, visit: finaldays.plus7software.com
|Published||254 days ago|
|Tags||Arcade, Co-op, Fast-Paced, Gore, Horror, Post-apocalyptic, Survival, Top down shooter, Twin Stick Shooter, Zombies|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
|Player count||1 - 16|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
The demo is currently only available for Windows. But Mac and Linux versions are also planned.
To install, simply download and run the installer. If you have any issues or need further information, then please visit the official site.