Final Days Demo
A downloadable game for Windows
Multiplayer Mutant Massacring Mayhem!
About Final Days
These are humanity's Final Days... Dirty warfare has left most of the population mutated and thirsty for blood. Band together and battle for your survival!
Final Days is an intense co-op shooter where you battle against massive mutant hordes. Go it alone, or team up with as many friends as you can muster! Can you survive?
About The Demo
This demo version only contains 1 mode/map and 4 ammo types (whereas the full version has much more). It is also still an alpha, meaning it's unfinished (and may have a few bugs). But I'm hoping the demo will give you a taste of what the full game will be like.
I'm looking for further feedback from the community, so I'd love to hear what you think of it so far!
And if you enjoy the demo and would like to get more involved with the alpha, then Final Days is available to buy now as an Early Access title on Steam. The full version contains more game modes, maps, ammo types, explosives, achievements, leaderboards, and more!
Have fun and I hope you enjoy Final Days!
- Battle ever-growing hordes of mutants as their numbers increase into the hundreds!
- Enjoy intense multiplayer sessions with as many friends as you can muster (up to 16 players!)
- Play split-screen with up to 4 friends on the same computer (and still be able to join online/LAN games!)
- Destroy the mutant hordes with several different ammo types and explosives
- Think on your feet as the hordes (and sometimes other players) destroy the environment
- Feel the tension as the realistic field of view forces you to check your surroundings
- Control the action using either a twin-stick controller or keyboard & mouse
- Choose from 4 game modes, 10 maps, and procedurally generated levels (with more to come)
- Earn bragging rights with your scores on the leaderboards and unlockable achievements
- Enjoy awesome tunes by The Groove Foundry
For more info, visit: finaldays.plus7software.com
|Published||Feb 15, 2016|
|Tags||Arcade, Co-op, Fast-Paced, Gore, Horror, Post-apocalyptic, Top down shooter, Twin Stick Shooter, Zombies|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 16|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Community|
NOTE: The Final Days demo is also available for free via Steam. You can get it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/459830
Final Days is currently only available on Windows. Windows 7 or newer is required. Anything older (e.g. Windows Vista, Windows XP) will not work.
It also requires the following dependencies to be installed:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1
- DirectX End-User Runtime
- Windows Media Player (for music playback) – This is normally included with Windows, unless you are using the "N" (Europe) or "KN" (Korea) version. In this case, you'll need to install the Media Feature Pack for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10.
Most people should already have these dependencies installed on their system. But if you're not sure, just run the installers. (They're web installers, so they won't download/install anything if it's already installed.)
First of all, make sure you have installed the required dependencies mentioned above.
The easiest way to install the Final Days demo is with the itch app. You'll also receive updates to the game automatically this way. You can get it here: https://itch.io/app