Final Days Demo
A downloadable game for Windows
Multiplayer Mutant Massacring Mayhem!
About Final Days
These are humanity’s FINAL DAYS! You are one of the last survivors after dirty warfare left most of the world mutated and thirsty for blood.
Final Days is an intense arcade-style shooter where you battle relentless hordes of mutants. As the hordes grow into the hundreds, work together with your team to survive the frenetic onslaught.
Annihilate mutants, collect better ammo, rack up your score, and try to stay alive as long as you can. You may die, but your top scores will live on in the leaderboards!
Team up with as many friends as you can muster. Add bots if you need some extra backup. Or even go it alone if you’re a total badass!
Can you survive?
About The Demo
This demo version only contains 2 maps, 4 ammo types, and 2 music tracks (whereas the full version has much more). But hopefully this demo will give you a taste of what the full version is like.
If you enjoy the demo, then Final Days is available to buy now on Steam. The full version contains more game modes, maps, ammo types, explosives, achievements, leaderboards, and more!
Have fun and I hope you enjoy Final Days!
Full Version Features
- Team up for online co-op play with as many friends as you can muster (up to 16 players!)
- Play split-screen with up to 4 players on the same computer (and still be able to join online games!)
- Still need some extra backup? Add up to 4 bots to help level the playing field!
- Battle ever-growing hordes of mutants as their numbers increase into the hundreds!
- Get amped by the intense soundtrack from Chris Head!
- Earn bragging rights with your scores on the leaderboards and unlockable achievements
- Destroy the mutant hordes with several different ammo types and explosives
- Move and place objects to slow the hordes (although it won’t last long!)
- Think on your feet as the hordes (and sometimes other players) destroy the environment
- Feel the tension as the realistic field of view forces you to check your surroundings
- Control the action using either a twin-stick controller or keyboard & mouse
- Choose from different campaigns and game modes, several maps, and procedurally generated levels
- Feeling creative? Make your own custom maps and play them with your friends!
For more info, visit: finaldays.plus7software.com
|Updated||18 minutes ago|
|Tags||Arcade, Co-op, Fast-Paced, Gore, Horror, Post-apocalyptic, Top down shooter, Twin Stick Shooter, Zombies|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 16|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Community|
NOTE: The Final Days demo is also available for free via Steam. You can get it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/459830
Final Days will only run on Windows 7 or newer.
The recommended way to install the Final Days Demo is with the itch app. It takes care of installing any required dependencies, and you'll also receive updates to the game automatically. You can get it here: https://itch.io/app
If you'd prefer to manually install the game, then first download and extract the zip file to a location of your choice. Once you've extracted the zip, open the folder and launch the "FinalDays" application.
NOTE: If you're running an older operating system, you may be prompted to install some additional dependencies before the game will work (e.g. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1, DirectX End-User Runtime).